Interested in becoming a member of the Perth Modern Quilt Guild? You are welcome to visit us twice as a guest before you decide to become a financial member. Please check out the meetings page or add yourself to the mailing list as a non-member for details of meetings.
Members pay a fee each financial year (July-June) and are entitled to a range of benefits. All members are bound by the constitution and all membership applications are approved by committee.
You can submit your application by completing the membership application form and submitting your payment via bank transfer or cash at a meeting.
As a member, you are entitled to:
- attend monthly sit and sew meetings for free
- membership to the Modern Quilt Guild including:
- vote in Guild activities including committee elections
- participate in Guild swaps, exchanges, excursions
- priority registration and discounts for meetings, retreats, workshops, and sew-ins
- discounts at many local quilt shops in Perth and some online stores
Payment can be made via bank transfer or cash at a meeting.
Our membership fees effective 1 July 2019 are as follows:
- Standard membership – $80 per annum
- Senior/Student membership – $65 per annum
- Country/regional membership – $62 per annum
Name: Perth Modern Quilt Guild
Please put your name in the details box and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
To join the mailing list, or to register as a member, fill in the form here.