Interested in becoming a member of the Perth Modern Quilt Guild?
You are welcome to visit us twice as a guest before you decide to become a financial member. Please check out the meetings page or subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of upcoming events and news.
Members pay a fee each financial year (July-June) and are entitled to a range of benefits. All members are bound by the constitution and all membership applications are approved by committee.
As a member, you are entitled to:
- attend monthly sit and sew meetings for free
- membership to the Modern Quilt Guild including:
- vote in Guild activities including committee elections
- participate in Guild swaps, exchanges, excursions
- priority registration and discounts for meetings, retreats, workshops, and sew-ins
- discounts at many local quilt shops in Perth and some online stores
- Full Standard membership – adult over 18 years of age
- Concession membership – Senior (as per WA concession card eligibility) / Full time Student
- Country/regional membership
Payment can be made via bank transfer, these details will be emailed to you once your application form has been received.
Please note, we no longer accept cash for membership fees at meetings.
Our membership fees for the financial year (1 July 2023 – 30 June 2024) are as follows:
- Standard full membership – $80 per annum
- Concession membership – $65 per annum
- Country/regional membership – $62 per annum
** If you are joining after the 1 January of any given year, your memberships fees are half the annual fee.